To bookmark or save a particular scene or bubble in a title use the Circle and Save feature. Simply tap and hold your finger on that bubble. A circle will briefly be drawn around the bubble while a ringing sound is played. This makes an entry of this scene and bubble in My Notebook, which you can later use to get back to the place you left off.
Articles in this section
- LingoZING! Features Overview
- What is the EduZone?
- How can I make LingoZING! read the bubbles to me?
- How can I make LingoZING! read the bubbles to me slowly?
- How can I check my pronunciation?
- How can I share my recorded voice and send an LZGram?
- Can I look up words in LingoZING!?
- How do I use My Notebook to bookmark a particular scene or bubble?
- What can I do in My Account?