LingoZING! is organized in several major sections:
- Main Screen / Featured Screen - the central screen that shows featured titles, bestsellers, and what’s new
- EduZone - an area with articles for academics, teachers and students
- Browse - allows you to browse available titles by level, age, genre, and creator
- Library - allows you to see and search for titles you have purchased
- Account - where you can set and change your profile, look at favorite genres, access points and prizes, open your Notebook, look at the LZGrams you sent, give feedback to customer support, and sign out of your LingoZING! account.
- Title Details - a page showing the title’s title page, a few screenshots, a synopsis and credits for the title. This is the first screen shown when opening a title.
- Title Reader - accessible by tapping “READ” (“START READING” on iOS devices) in the Title Details or from the Notebook.
The screens in each of these sections (except Title Reader) has a navigation bar at the bottom from which you directly access all the other sections.
In the red header bar at the top of these screens you will find on the right a search icon and the Help icon. You can search the entire catalog for titles. The Help button gives you a contextual help screen overlay explaining the gestures that are relevant for the screen you’re on.
On some screens there is a back-arrow at the top left, allowing you to go back to the previous screen. On Android phones this button works the same way as the back-arrow in the Android navigation bar on the bottom most of the time.
Note: LingoZING! navigation bar at the bottom will not appear in Title Reader mode. To get back to the other sections from Title Reader you can tap the back-arrow or X on the left of the red top header bar. On Android phones you can also use the Android back-button at the bottom left.